Progress! I was able to re-deploy MT with relative ease – read-write to and from the database, writes files to the drive when a rebuild is engaged. Still some permission problems to clean up and I haven’t tested the image-processing routines yet.

In other news, in their current issue, Tablet ran some 125-word comics reviews I wrote a while ago. Re-reading them, I was disappointed – I had intially written them without worrying about length and cut them to 125, and I feel it shows. It’s kind of standard to include three points in a comic review: a brief plot summary, a description of the overall artistic style and approach, and some critical analysis. At 125 words, I found that was roughly a sentence apiece. Next time I’ll begin with shorter copy.