- Jerry Kindall (kindall) of jerrykindall.com.
- Christine, who was there with
- Christian Beaudroux (christian) of Infliction.org.
- Vincent (vito90) of juxtapositions.
- Noah Malmstadt (mr_roboto) who lists no site on MeFi but was googled at ideotrope.
- Roman (Stoatfarm), who provides no personal site info on MeFi and lacked business cards.
- Tom Harpel (tomharpel) of Tandoku.com.
- Mike Whybark (mwhybark – me) of mike.whybark.com.
- Caitlin Burke (caitlinb) of Marmoset Media.
- and a non-MeFite, Jim Flanagan (jimfl) of Everything Burns.
- mathowie, pleading family obligations.
- jessamyn, of whom a discussion was held in which apologies were made for the lack of cardboard standees representing her.
- Mars Saxman
- Dan Engler (Danelope ) of foreword.com, due to ill humour.
- filmgoerjuan, who did show in the IRC.
- Cory Doctorow of Boing Boing, who was in Seattle in Wednesday and Thursday and consequently was included as a speculative no-show in discussions at the table.
- Photographic cell phones, two.
- Canon Rebel, one.
- Optio cameras, two.
- Twelve-inch Powerbook, one.
- Fourteen-inch iBook, one.
- Wifi-equipped PDA, one.
- Ace of Aces books, one set.
- Plush microbes, three.
- the flu
- the common cold
- heliobacter pylori (ulcer).
Courtesy caitlinb, and I am happy to report that Ulcer now has a happy home in my desknest. TYVM, Caitlin!
- Laptop bags, about four.
- Anti-globalization propaganda tee shirts, one.
- Full beards, one.
- Pairs of glasses, four.
Events and miscellany
- Beer-pitcher-pounding excited anti-torture rants in which an article from the Atlantic was cited, one.
- Long hair, male, none.
- Long hair, female, two.
- Interesting discussion of the sacrifice of Isaac, one.
- Known posts concerning these events, one (non-recursively counted).
- Catch phrases, one.
- Live IRC at the table, one.
- Participants in IRC live at the table, several.
- Discovery that the Elysian is covered by a free wireless access point, one.
- Threats to engage in juggling, one.
- Laughing and jovial attendees, several.
- Pronounciation of “Danelope” as “Dan-ell-oh-pee,” several.
- Discussions of stoats and voles accompanied by dismissive mention of naked mole rats, one.
- Distribution of several non-corporate business cards, one.
- Analyses of the reasons people invest a great deal of time into their online personas, at least two.
- Personal beers consumed, four.
- Cigarettes smoked at the table, none.
- Anticipatory discussions of Farhenheit 9/11, one.
- 30-to-90 day uptime claims made for a Windows XP box, one.
- Detailed discussions of a distributed information service database architecture, one.
- Good time had by, all.