1. My fret hand’s calluses are less than shipshape. Work is called for.
2. Longjohns are a thing of transcendant beauty
3. Small calico cats with street time in their lives are fast, fast, fast and sneaky, sneaky sweet. They come home for dinner though.
4. Swiss chard does not take to the freezins, instead going all pear shaped.
5. International economies make record keeping difficult, and this fact alone calls the very idea of citizenship into question.
6. Toshiro Mifune was born into a Methodist family in China.
7. A week or more of amazing clear night skies does not mean that I will remember to set up the ginormous telescope.